GENERAL TERMS OF BOOKING
Camping Sites et Paysages Etang de Bazange accepts reservations of pitches in order to ensure that a place is available for the camper on the day of his arrival. These reservations are subject to certain conditions : Every applicant shall be accompanied by a sum of 33% as a deposit, which will be deducted from the total due for the stay, plus 13,90 € to cover administrative expenses. The sum of the fees for the stay is to pay on your arrival (excepted pitch XL Glamping : The balance is to be paid no later than 30 days prior to the holiday start date). The customer has the option to take out holiday cancellation/interruption insurance in booking, the conditions of which are available on request. Failure by the customer to respect the payment schedule will be considered to be a cancellation of stay on the part of the customer.
1.The reservation is a personal contract: subletting is not permitted.
2. Any modification of the details originally stated, which may or decrease the camping charges must be stated on arrival at the campsite. In event of inaccurate information having been given in the Agreement overleaf, this contract will be cancelled and the deposits already paid will not be refunded.
3. If you arrival is to be delayed we ask you to notify us, so that your emplacement can be kept for you. If there is no news from you after 24 hours from the stated date of your arrival, the Manager reserves the right to re-allocate the emplacement.
4. In case of cancellation, we pay back following percentages (except for the booking fee) : cancellation till 12 weeks before arrival : 100%, cancellation till 6 weeks before arrival : 50%, Cancellation within the 6 weeks and after 15th of June : 0%. In any case, the cancellation insurance will not be refunded.
5. Once your stay has begun, no refund can be made for premature departure, whatever the reason.
The pitch is available from 12:00 am and must be vacated before 12 am. Reception is closed from 13:00 to 15:30.
6. Please note the following point: any litigation that may arise shall be dealt with exclusivity by Tribunal d'Instance de Bergerac. The French version of the Agreement, not that of any translation, shall be regarded as the authentic text of the contract.
7. All clients are obliged to comply with the rules of the site.
8. On line booking : confirmed after having received your deposit and reservations fees, by credit card. We will send you a booking confirmation by mail. Should we not be able to satisfy your request, we will not cash the credit card payment.
MOBILE-HOMES, CHALETS AND TENTS
1. A rental is nontransformable and can not be ceded or subrented. All registrations must be accompanied by a down-payment equivalent to 33% of the rental price plus 22,90 € to cover administrative expenses. The balance can be adjusted up to 30 days before arrival (100% of the amount will be applied if the booking date is within 30 days of the arrival date). The customer has the option to take out holiday cancellation/interruption insurance in booking, the conditions of which are available on request. Failure by the customer to respect the payment schedule will be considered to be a cancellation of stay on the part of the customer.
2. in July and August Bookings may only be made on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday. Arrivals are permitted only between 4 p.m to 8 p.m. (if late, please give us adequate warning) and departures between 8:30 a.m and 10 a.m.
3. A booking is considered definitive when confirmed. On line booking : confirmed after having received your deposit and reservations fees, by credit card. We will send you a booking confirmation by mail. Should we not be able to satisfy your request, we will not cash the credit card payment
4. Any cancellation must be notified by a letter, the date of reception determining the date of cancellation. In case of cancellation up to three months before arrival, we reimburse you 100% of your payment (- 22,90 € reservation costs), cancellation between 3 months and 6 weeks before arrival date gives the right to a refund of 50% (- 22,90 €) and in case of cancellation within 6 weeks before arrival, or after June 1st, no refund will be effected. In any case, the cancellation insurance will not be refunded.
5. No refund will be made if the client arrives later or leaves earlier.
6. The management is not responsible in case of theft, loss, damage of any kind during or following your stay. The management is responsible for items left only at the office. A camping caravaning civil hability insurance is obligatory.